About Abla Hamilton
Abla Hamilton has more than 15 years of experience designing solutions for eCommerce across mobile web, desktop and interactive TV platforms.
She was Lead User Researcher for Redbubble. She was responsible for performing customer research, interaction design and usability testing for the web & mobile channel.
Before joining Redbubble, Abla has held positions as a senior user experience designer and lead interaction designer at Snapfish-HP, ZillionTV, Rhapsody America and Bank of America.
Abla holds a B.A. in Studio Art from Pomona College, and a M.S. in Digital Design (formerly known as Information Design and Technology) from Georgia Tech.
- Agile & Lean UX methods
- requirements gathering & product vision
- exploratory research
- customer research
- persona & user scenarios development
- brainstorming & concept development
- project planning & management
- sitemaps & user flows
- interaction design, wireframes and specifications
- prototyping (Axure and Dreamweaver)
- usability testing and analysis
Documentation samples are available on request