The clearXchange is new transfer process that allows customers to transfer money to Bank of America, Wells Fargo and JP Morgan Chase bank customers by using an email address or mobile number instead of an account number. The main competitor for this service is PayPal.
I managed the design effort for the Bank of America user interface of this new transfers process. This project is currently in limited BETA rollout.
I will be listed as a co-author on the Patent Pending for the User Interface for this new transfer functionality.
- Managed efforts between the different disciplines (interaction design, visual design, usability, content)
- Acted as the main point of contact with business and technology partners
- Reviewed business requirements and developed multiple concepts and user scenarios.
- Identified potential usability issues with our usability engineer.
- Developed simple HTML clickthru demo for usability sessions