About Abla Hamilton
Abla Hamilton has 14 years of experience designing solutions for eCommerce across web, desktop, kiosk, and interactive television platforms.
She is currently User Research and Design Manager for Redbubble. She is responsible for performing customer research, interaction design and usability testing for the web & mobile channel.
Before joining Redbubble, Abla has held positions as a senior user experience designer and lead interaction designer at Snapfish-HP, ZillionTV, Rhapsody America and Bank of America.
Abla holds a B.A. in Studio Art from Pomona College, and a M.S. in Digital Design (formerly known as Information Design and Technology) from Georgia Tech.
- Agile & Lean UX methods
- requirements gathering & product vision
- exploratory research
- customer research
- persona & user scenarios development
- brainstorming & concept development
- project planning & management
- sitemaps & user flows
- interaction design, wireframes and specifications
- Mobile User experience
- prototyping (Axure and Dreamweaver)
- usability testing and analysis