For the Online Banking redesign, one of the first challenges was how to better join the two Bank of America sites, Bank of America.com and Online Banking, for a better end to end experience.
From a customer perspective, there was a unique opportunity to provide a better service which anticipated the customer's needs at different points in their financial lives. Working with the design consultancy, IDEO, several design methods were explored, including in home interviews, concept and framework development, concept validation sessions, and quantitative survey of design.
- Worked closely with IDEO consultancy during ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Leveraged customer interviews to develop personas and scenarios.
- Developed user experience framework strategy for the new site.
- Created UI project timeline
- Coordinated between the different disciplines (interaction design, visual design, usability, content).
- Acted as main point of contact with business and technology partners.
- Reviewed business requirements and develop multiple concepts and user scenarios.
- Identified potential usability issues with our usability engineer.
- Provided detailed technical specifications to technology.
- Mentored junior interaction designer on the team