In 2010, Snapfish launched the Snapfish Publisher program for Designer and Web Application Developers.
For Designers, we created a Portal where approved Publisher designers can upload, describe and publish card designs in eight countries.
Increase of 1000% of the total number of card designs in the Snapfish Store.
As a result of the Publisher project, card sales increased across secondary holidays and events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- Worked from concept development to launch of this new website on the Snapfish platform
- Reviewed business requirements and developed multiple design concepts and user scenarios.
- Performed Usability Testing on the Publisher portal site
- Created training sessions for the Snapfish designers
- Provided detailed technical specifications to technology
- Acted as Product Owner for two major projects: Design Grouping and Sample Text